Why You Should Choose AAE Solar
AAE Solar has a documented track record of professional and reliable service. When you work with AAE you get:
- A custom designed, cost-efficient, top-quality solar (photovoltaic) system built to withstand the wind and snow conditions of the Front Range
- Comprehensive personal service from AAE principal David Waldman - from consultation through installation
- A professional installation team including structural engineers, roof contractors, and electricians
- Quality solar panels that carry a 25 year manufacturers guarantee
- Financing options if necessary
- Design & provide specifications for your solar energy system.
- Apply for your municipal building permit.
- Coordinate the subcontractor.
- Apply for your Xcel Energy rebate.
Note: Your utility company will give you a rebate of $2.00 /watt of solar generation you install, plus an additional .05c to .55c per watt if the system is oriented for maximum production.
- Place your solar equipment order.
- Ensure timely delivery of all equipment directly to your home.
- Manage the solar/ pv system installation.
- Arrange to meet you and your city inspector at the site for the final inspection.
- Provide financing options, should you need a bridge loan.
Affiliations & Accreditations